01. A minimum GPA of 2.5/2nd division/equivalent grade in SSC and HSC or equivalent public examinations. Students with GPA 2.00 in any examination either SSC or HSC, however, must have a minimum GPA of 6.00 totalling the GPA of both the examinations.
02. O-level students must have completed a minimum of 5 subjects with Average Grade Point of 2.50 or above and A-level students a minimum of 2 subjects with Average Grade Point of 2.00 or above (scale A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, E=1).
03. For admission to BSEEE/CSE programs, students must have had Physics and Mathematics in HSC/A-Level or equivalent level.
04. The students, who are sons/daughters of freedom fighters, will be eligible for getting admission if they have a minimum GPA of 5.00 totalling the GPA of SSC and HSC Examinations. Such students, however, have to submit the copy of authenticated Certificate as the proof of his/her father/mother’s identity as a freedom fighter.
05. Acceptable score in UIU Admission Test.
06. Admission Test is not required for GPA 5.00 holders in H.S.C/equivalent level of exams for getting admission to an undergraduate program. Students having good results in O-level & A-Level exam will be eligible to get admission to any Undegraduate program without Admission Test Click here for details. Moreover, they can avail 25%, 50% and 100% tuition fee waiver based on their results. Click here for details
Admission Criteria of Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.)
01. SSC and HSC Result: Candidates are required to have a minimum aggregate GPA of 8.00 (out of 10) in SSC/Equivalent and HSC/Equivalent examinations. Specifically, they must achieve a minimum GPA of 3.50 (out of 5) in the Science group in both examinations.
02.In SSC/Equivalent examination: Candidates must achieve a minimum GPA of 4.00 in Chemistry and Biology and 3.50 in Physics and Mathematics.
03.In HSC/Equivalent examination: Candidates must achieve a minimum GPA of 4.00 in Chemistry and Biology and 3.50 in Physics and Mathematics. However, candidates without Mathematics/having GPA below 3.5 in HSC/ recognized equivalent examination can be admitted but need to take an additional 3- credit course in Mathematics during B. pharm. study.
04.HSC Passing year: Candidates must have passed the HSC/ recognized equivalent examination in the current year or the preceding year. For example, candidates applying for the Spring 2024 semester must have passed their HSC/recognized equivalent examination in 2022 or 2023.
05.“O” Level and “A” Level Candidates: Candidates with O-level and A-level must have a minimum grade of “B” in Chemistry and Biology, and a minimum grade of “C” in Physics and Mathematics in both exams. Candidates without Mathematics need to take an additional 3 credit course in Mathematics during B. pharm study. They are not required to obtain an equivalence certificate from the Pharmacy Council before application for admission.
06.Foreign Students: Foreign students must have completed 12 years of education and obtained equivalent grades in examinations recognized by relevant foreign institutions. They are required to obtain an equivalence certificate from the Pharmacy Council before application for admission.
07. Acceptable score in UIU Admission Test.
Note: Students who pass the written admission test may need to have viva voce (oral interview) as part of the admission selection process.