01. A minimum GPA of 2.5/2nd division/equivalent grade in SSC and HSC or equivalent public examinations. Students with GPA 2.00 in any examination either SSC or HSC, however, must have a minimum GPA of 6.00 totalling the GPA of both the examinations.
02. O-level students must have completed a minimum of 5 subjects with Average Grade Point of 2.50 or above and A-level students a minimum of 2 subjects with Average Grade Point of 2.00 or above (scale A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, E=1).
03. The students, who are sons/daughters of freedom fighters, will be eligible for getting admission if they have a minimum GPA of 5.00 totalling the GPA of SSC and HSC Examinations. Such students, however, have to submit the copy of authenticated Certificate as the proof of his/her father/mother’s identity as a freedom fighter.
04. A relevant undergraduate degree from a recognized university with a GPA of 2.00 or above in a scale of 4.0
05. A relevant Bachelor Degree with at least second divisions/classes in all previous exams.
06. Students completing undergraduate programs from UIU having a minimum CGPA of 2.00 will be eligible to get admission to any graduate programs without appearing at the Admission Test.
07. Acceptable score in UIU Admission Test.
Note: (a) Some students may be required to complete some additional preparatory courses at UIU before they start their Master’s programs.
(b) Different departments may have some additional requirements.